History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Wood Buffalo乙丑( at the beginning of the year wood rat甲子)
Era of Diocletian: 81/82 ( the year of November)
Syria: 676/677 ( year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- September 28: Procopius explains to the ( counter-) emperor of the Roman Empire.
- In the fight against far penetrated into Gaul the Alemanni the Roman army master Charietto, a Frank falls.
- With the era Athanaric itself exacerbated the Roman Tervingian disputes.
- Valentinian I. rushes to stop to Gaul to the invading Alemanni and Burgundians.
- July 21: Before Crete occurs according to tradition, by the Roman historian Ammianus Marcellinus to a major earthquake that causes a tsunami in the eastern Mediterranean. Several thousand people die together alone in the Nile Delta and Alexandria. In Crete almost all cities are damaged or destroyed. Among other things, Phalasarna where the dock dry falls through a tectonic uplift of the land mass by six to nine meters.
- Cyrene is destroyed by an earthquake.
- 365: Serena, Roman nobles
- 365: Stilicho, magister militum of the Roman Empire († 408)
- 365 or 372: Tao Yuanming, Chinese poet
- November 22: Felix II, anti-bishop of Rome
- Charietto, Germanic Comes in the Roman Empire
- Hillel II, the Jewish patriarch
- Wang Xizhi, Chinese calligrapher
- 365: Basil of Ancyra, Christian theologian
- 365: Marius Victorinus, Roman rhetorician and scholar
- Year ( 4th century )