Audi A5 Coupe (2007-2011)
The Audi A5 is a car model of Audi AG, which is produced at the Ingolstadt plant. Designed by Walter Maria de Silva A5 coupe was officially presented on 6 March 2007 at the Geneva Motor Show.
Market positioning / technique
The A5 is based on the platform of the Audi A4, however, was half a year ago presented this.
He appeared in June 2007 as a coupe (Type AU484 ) in order to compete against the BMW 3 Series Coupé and the Mercedes -Benz CLK-Class.
On 3 December 2008, the A5 and S5 Cabriolet (type AU485 ) was presented, which celebrated 2009 public debut at the Detroit Motor Show. It replaces the convertible version of the Audi A4.
The A5 series has also been expanded to include a five-door hatchback variant with the addition Sportback. This was officially unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September 2009.
2010 23.415 Audi A5/S5 were, according to the Federal Motor Transport Authority in Germany re-authorized, including 62.8 percent with diesel power. Around 70 percent of new registrations fall on commercial holder.
Since the 2012 season, Audi uses the A5 in the DTM.
According to Design Chef de Silva is the A5 "the most beautiful car I have ever designed. "
Audi A5 Cabrio ( 2009-2011)
Audi A5 Sportback (2009-2011)
- Audi A5 Coupe (since June 2007)
- Audi S5 Coupe (since June 2007)
- Audi A5 Cabriolet (since March 2009)
- Audi S5 Cabriolet (since March 2009)
- Audi A5 Sportback ( since September 2009)
- Audi S5 Sportback ( since November 2009)
- Audi RS5 Coupé ( since April 2010)
- Audi RS5 Convertible ( since November 2012)
Since the facelift in autumn 2011, the 3.0 TDI in the two power levels of 150 kW (204 hp ) and 180 kW ( 245 hp ) is offered, while the 2.7 TDI accounted for.
The performance of the 2.0 TDI was at 130 kW ( 177 hp ) and 380 Nm raised, and is now also available with automatic transmission. In the petrol accounted for the 2.0 TFSI with 132 kW ( 179 hp ) and the 1.8 TFSI now 125 kW (170 hp) instead of 118 kW (160 hp).
The 3.2 -liter V6 accounted for and was replaced by a 3.0 TFSI with 200 kW ( 272 hp ) and 400 Nm.
Features depending on the equipment
- Panoramic Glasausstelldach ( in the Coupe)
- Audi valve lift system in the 2.0 TFSI and 3.2 FSI ( variable valve timing )
- MMI infotainment system
- Quattro all-wheel drive
- Better weight distribution by exchange of positions of differential transmission and clutch
- LED daytime running lights (with Xenon)
- Xenon light from 140 kW (190 PS) standard, in Austria and Switzerland in all models as standard
- Multi-channel sound system from Bang & Olufsen
- Car phone with the support of the SIM Access Profile
- Optional sport differential for the rear axle of the Audi S4 from September 2009 3.0 TDI V6 petrol engine and the Audi RS5
In July 2011, Audi presented the revised versions of all body styles, the launch took place on November 5, 2011.
Audi A5 Sportback ( since 2011 )