The Office Crivitz is an office in the district Ludwigslust - Parchim in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. In addition to its administrative office in Crivitz citizen offices are maintained in Banzkow and Leezen.
The municipalities with its districts
- Banzkow with Goldenstädt, Jamel and Mirow
- Barnin with yard Barnin
- Bülow with Prestin and Runow
- Cambs with Ahrensboek, Brahlstorf, Karnin, Kleefeld Kleefeld and settlement
- City Crivitz with Augustenhof, Badegow, Basthorst, Gädebehn, Immenhof, Kladow, Krudopp, Militzhof, Muchelwitz, Radepohl, Rönkendorfer mill and WESSIN
- Demes with Buerbeck, Klaushof, Kobande and Venzkow
- Dobin am See Alt Schlagsdorf, Buchholz, Flessenow, Liessow, Rautenhof, New Schlagsdorf, Retgendorf and Rubow
- Friedrich rest with Mrs. Mark Frier ego calm village, Friedrich calm courtyard, Goldenbow, New Ruth Beck and Ruth Beck
- Gneven with Vorbeck
- Langen with Kritzow
- Leezen with Görslow, Görslow settlement, Panstorf, ramp and Zittow
- Trammplatz with Bahlenhüschen, Göhren and Settin
- Plate with Consrade and Peckatel
- Pinnow with Godern, New Godern and Peter Berg
- Raben Steinfeld
- Sukow with Zietlitz
- Zapel with yard Zapel
The Office was established 1 January 2014 from the merger of the offices Banzkow, Crivitz and eastern shores of Lake Schwerin. Crivitz is the new administrative center, Leezen and Banzkow ( the former administrative seats of the east bank of Lake Schwerin offices and Banzkow ) are seats of public offices.
For the communities Banzkow, Plate and Sukow there are five volunteer fire departments that ensure that aid in fires within the communities.