Ketil Stokkan (* April 29, 1956 in Harstad ) is a Norwegian singer. He was also a member of the band Zoo.
In 1986 Stokkan won the Melodi Grand Prix 1986, the Norwegian preliminary decision with the song Romeo. Despite home advantage, the Euro Vision Song Contest, he could be placed only in the middle ( 12). In 1990, with the song he again won the Melodi Grand Prix, this time the Brandenburg Gate. When Euro Vision Song Contest, however, Ketil Stokkan 's Pop band was only on the 21st (last ) place, together with the Finnish band beat.
Today he works as a teacher in a school in his home town of Harstad.
- Romeo (1986)
- To The Bone ( 1994/als Stokkan )
- All that blues from Norway (1996 )
- Æ e ' north Lending ( 1998)
- Ects man folk (1986 )
- Enda en vår (1986 )
- Yes Papa ( 1986)
- Kjerringrock (1986)
- Minnebok (1986)
- Pus (1986 )
- Ut av mitt hjerte (1986 )
- Brandenburger Tor ( 1990/als Ketil Stokkan 's Pop Band)
- Beina på Jordanian ( 1991/als Ketil Stokkan 's Pop Band)