Kuki (Japanese久 喜 市, - shi) is a city in the eastern part of Saitama Prefecture.
Kuki is located north of Saitama and Hasuda.
Kuki was appointed on 1 October 1971 on Shi.
Culture and sights
- In Kuki every summer, there is the lantern festival of Kuki in July.
- In the district Ezura in April and in Ōta in July ( the Japanese version of the Chinese wǔshī ) are organized shishimai.
- Street: Tōhoku Expressway: Exit Kuki
- JR East Utsunomiya Line, Kuki Station, Ueno and Utsunomiya
- Tōbu Isesaki Railway line, after Isesaki or Asakusa
Adjacent Cities and Towns
- Saitama Prefecture Kazo