Laugna is a municipality in the Swabian district of Dillingen on the Danube and a member of the administrative community Wertingen.
- 3.1 municipal
- 3.2 Mayor
- 3.3 Coat of Arms
- 5.1 Economy, agriculture and forestry
- 5.2 Education
Laugna is located in the Region of Augsburg.
There are the following districts: Asbach, Buck Mountain, Laugna and Easter book.
Laugna was owned by the Fugger family foundation, which had in 1613 acquired the dominion Bockberg. With the Act of Confederation in 1806 the place came to the Kingdom of Bavaria. In the course of administrative reform in Bavaria, was born with the congregation of 1818, the current community.
On 1 May 1978, the municipalities Bockberg and Osterbuch were incorporated in the course of municipal reform.
The municipal tax revenue amounted to the equivalent of € 540,000 in 1999, which amounted to the trade tax revenues ( net) converted € 40,000.
The council has twelve members:
- Non-party group of voters Laugna ( PWL ) 5 seats
- Free electoral group Osterbuch ( FWO ) 3 seats
- Free Wählergemeinschaft Bockberg (FWB ) 4 seats
(As at municipal election on March 2, 2008)
Mayor is sen since 1996 Georg Keis.
Coat of arms
The coat of arms description reads: About golden sign foot, in three diagonally left and asked obliquely cut green bar, split of blue and gold; forward a golden lily cross, behind a border of black goat on green ledigem Four mountain.
- Fugger Castle in Laugna
- Catholic Church of St. Elisabeth in Laugna
- Catholic branch church Holy Trinity and St. Leonhard in Bockberg
- Catholic parish church of St. Peter in Burghausen Model
- Catholic parish church of St. Michael in Osterbuch
- Ottilie Catholic chapel in Asbach
Holy Trinity and St. Leonhard ( Bockberg )
Economy and infrastructure
Economy, agriculture and forestry
It was in 1998 according to official statistics in the field of Agriculture and Forestry 20, 70 in manufacturing and in trade and transport four social insurance contributions at the workplace. In other areas, were employed to social security at the workplace 26 people. Social insurance contributions at residence, there were a total of 557 in the manufacturing sector, there were four, three companies in the construction industry. In addition, in 1999, there were 49 farms with an agricultural area of 1377 ha, of which 988 ha of arable land.
There are the following facilities (1999):
- Kindergarten: 50 kindergarten places with 61 children
- Bartholomew Holzhauser (1613-1658), a shoemaker 's son from Laugna, cath. Priests, religious founder, died in the odor of sanctity, bust in the Hall of Fame (Munich )