Kammeltal is a municipality in the Swabian district of Günzburg.
- 4.1 monuments
- 5.1 Economy, agriculture and forestry
- 5.2 Education
Kammeltal lies in the Danube-Iller region.
There are the following districts (population figures in brackets): Behlingen ( 456) Egenhofen (126) Ettenbeuren ( 1129 ), Goldbach (404) Hammer Stetten ( 163), Small Beuren (129) Ried b.Behlingen (308 ), down tube ( 160), Wettenhausen (662 ) Ettenbeurer forest, gallows forestry and forest Rohrer. Other districts are Grünhöfe, Hartberg, Keusch Lingen, Reifertsweiler and Waldheim.
The majority of today's municipal territory belonged to the imperial abbey Wettenhausen, exceptions were Ried ( Barons Schenk von Stauffenberg, rule Eberstall, 1806 Bavaria) and down tube ( German Order, Coming pipe, 1806 Bavaria). Since the Imperial Diet of 1803, the betting Hausener possession belongs to Bavaria.
On 1 July 1972, the municipality Kammeltal was in the process of municipal government reform from the formerly independent communities Behlingen, Egenhofen, Ettenbeuren, Goldbach, Small Beuren, Ried and Wettenhausen ( with the incorporated on 1 January 1971 Hammerstein Stetten ) was founded. On May 1, 1978, added the down tube.
The council has 16 members. Since the local elections of 2008, the seats are distributed in the following lists. Current distribution of seats at the municipal election was confirmed on March 16, 2014:
- Biirgerblock Ettenbeuren - Egenhofen - down tube: 6 seats
- Free electoral association "Lower Kammeltal ": 6 seats
- Unity List "Upper Kammeltal ": 4 seats
Mayor is Christian Konrad Wiesner ( unit list Kammeltal Upper / Lower Kammeltal FWV ). He was the successor of Klaus Katschmarek ( unit list / Biirgerblock / FWV ) and is in his second term in 2002. In the local elections on March 16, 2014, Matthias Kiermasz ( Biirgerblock Ettenbeuren - Egenhofen down tube / " Unity List Top Kammeltal Behlingen, Ried, Egenhofen, down tube " / Free electoral association "Lower Kammeltal " ) with 93.78 % of the valid votes as his successor selected.
The municipal tax revenue amounted to the equivalent of 1257 T € in 1999, which amounted to the trade tax revenues ( net) converted 127 T €. In 2010, tax revenue amounted to EUR 2.0 million, of which € 430 thousand to trade tax.
Culture and sights
Economy and infrastructure
Economy, agriculture and forestry
It was in 1998 according to official statistics in the field of Agriculture and Forestry 11, 108 in manufacturing and in trade and transport 17 persons work at the workplace. In other areas, were employed to social security at the workplace 134 people. Social insurance contributions at town there were a total 1176th In manufacturing, there was one operation, in construction enterprises 8. In addition, in 1999, there were 76 farms with an agricultural area of 2063 ha, of which 1248 ha of arable land.
There are the following facilities (as of 1999):
- Kindergarten: Kindergarten Behlingen (1 group ), Kneipp kindergarten Wettenhausen (2 groups, age open 2-11 years), Kindergarten Ettenbeuren (2 groups, age open 2-11 years)
- Elementary Schools: Elementary school Wettenhausen ( elementary school ) with 13 teachers and 245 students
- High schools: St. Thomas School of the Schulwerk the Diocese of Augsburg with 50 teachers and about 700 students
- Branch Community College Gunzburg
- Joseph Dossenberger ( born March 9, 1721 Wolli Hausen, † May 15 1785 in Wettenhausen ), Baroque architect
- Augustin von Hammer Stetten ( 15-16. Century), poet