Template: Infobox church in Germany / Maintenance / market
Ziemetshausen is a market in the Swabian district of Günzburg and office of the Management Community Ziemetshausen.
- 3.1 Coat of Arms
- 6.1 Economy, agriculture and forestry
- 6.2 associations
- 6.3 Education
Ziemetshausen is located in the Upper Swabian Danube-Iller region.
The market Ziemetshausen with the districts Maria Pieta and lock Seyfriedsberg, Roppeltshausen, Muttershofen, Bauhofen, Lauterbach and Hellerberg, Schell Bach ( front and rear schellbach ) Schönebach and Uttenhofen has a total area of 42.93 km ². Of this agricultural area is 20.48 km ², forest area 20.05 km ², commercial area about 150 ha ( with newly designated industrial areas)
First mentioned is the place " Chemaineshusen " in connection with a 1020 predating to 1026 to donate one tenth of the personal property of Duke Henry IX. of Bavaria the Black to the Augustinian Abbey of Waterloo. Documented can be the place to 1150 demonstrate " Zemaneshusen " under the name.
The historical development of Ziemetshausen is closely linked to the first Margrave - burgauischen and from 1301 with the " front Austrian rule " Seyfriedsberg whose castle is two miles south of Ziemetshausen on a ridge. A school can be demonstrated in Ziemetshausen since 1481. During one of the frequent pledges of domination Seyfriedsberg also the main town passes from 1515 into the hands of Villingen, who had ascended in the service of the Habsburgs to the peerage. The Barons Villingen Schoenberg earned place and court in 1515 by Emperor Maximilian I. They are extinct in 1641. On Imperial Council of Maximilian I. village Ziemetshausen was awarded market rights by the treasurer Jacob Villingen 1515. Later was Ziemetshausen Obervogt Office of the Counts of Oettingen- Wallerstein.
With the Peace of Pressburg of the place in 1805 to Bavaria. In the course of administrative reform in Bavaria, was born with the congregation of 1818, the current community Ziemetshausen. In this were 1972 Lauterbach and Hellerberg, incorporated in 1974 Schell Bach ( front and rear schellbach ) and 1978 Schönebach and Uttenhofen.
1894 received Ziemetshausen and the current district Uttenhofen stations on the railway line Dinkelscherben - Thannhausen, which was operated until 1966 in passenger and freight traffic until 1999 and decommissioned in 2001. In 2007, the tracks were completely removed from Thannhausen to Dinkelscherben to a few meters, so that now only remembers the railway embankment on a former railway line.
On 1 July 1972, the until then independent municipality Muttershofen was incorporated. On January 1, 1974, added Lauterbach. Schell Bach, Bach and Beautiful Uttenhofen followed on 1 May 1978.
The market council has 16 members. Since the local elections of 2008, the seats are distributed on the following lists:
- Independent voters Community: 4 seats
- CSU: 6 seats
- Independent Democratic Citizens' List: 3 seats
- Free electoral association Schönebach: 1 seat
- Free electoral association schellbach: 1 seat
- Wählergemeinschaft Uttenhofen: 1 seat
Mayor Anton Birle (CSU ). It was established in 2002 (then Christian Social center) successor of Anton Weber ( Independent voter community ).
The municipal tax revenue amounted to the equivalent of € 1,603,000 in 1999, which amounted to the trade tax revenues ( net) converted 518,000 euros.
Coat of arms
The coat of arms of the market shows in the square "in 1 and 4 in red a silver aufspringendes Ross, 2 and 3 in silver a golden crowned red lion. All figures facing each other. "
According to the government report of 1835 of the then landlord's market had no coat of arms and also no such desires. Previously, the manorial bailiffs had to seal on Seifriedsberg the certificates for the inhabitants. Only 1882 made a motion to award emblem, which was renewed in 1884 after consultation with the Historical Society of Swabia and Neuburg the community. One wishes the unaltered transmission of the arms of the Barons Villingen by Schoenberg, the. Maximilian I. Archduke of Austria, Roman- German king and emperor of the Holy Roman Empire Had received 1515 Place and Court, 1557 the hospital in Ziemetshausen donated to the town in 1586 procured Market Law and became extinct in 1641. The close historical ties between place and family led to the approval of the design by RHA. and National Archives. However, it was overlooked that the requested colors of the municipal coat of arms differed significantly from those of the crest of Villiger; the 1st and 4th field was shared by black and gold, in mistook Ross colors, the second and third field contained in a red gold -winning Silver Lion (Coat of Arms of the extinct Schönberger ). In the wrong colors, the coat of arms was granted on 4 December in 1883 by King Ludwig II. Hupp first recognized the error, but was also bound to the ceremony as we now also in his illustration. Götz has the lion misrepresented uncrowned.
- Pilgrimage Church of Maria Pieta with Mariengrotte
- Parish Church of St. Peter and Paul ( designed by the architect Johann Wessobrunner Schmuzer )
- Forstbotanischer Castle Park Seyfriedsberg
- Weber and joinery museum with regular screenings
Sons and daughters of the town
- Joseph Lederer (1733-1796) music director and composer at the Augustinian Canons " to Wengen " in Ulm
Economy and infrastructure
Economy, agriculture and forestry
It was in 1998 according to official statistics in the field of Agriculture and Forestry 54, 703 in manufacturing and in trade and transport 190 persons work at the workplace. In other areas, were employed to social security at the work of 91 people. Social insurance contributions at residence, there were a total of 1,028. In manufacturing, there was no, in the construction of twelve companies. In addition, in 1999, there were 92 farms with an agricultural area of 1,697 ha, of which 733 ha of arable land and 950 ha of permanent grassland.
In the local area can be found next to two bakeries and a butcher shop, a pharmacy, a grocery store and two hairdressers. In the warehouse, the local Raiffeisen Bank is a bottle shop and a commercial pet food products.
The connection to the highway 300 ensures a fast bus service to Krumbach ( 20 min) and Augsburg (about 45 min).
In Ziemetshausen there is a lively club culture. The clubs with the largest number of members among the TSV Ziemetshausen.
There are the following facilities (as of 1999):
- Kindergartens: 100 kindergarten places with 94 children
- Elementary schools: 1 with 12 teachers and 171 students