Heritage Village is a town in the Upper Palatinate district Tirschenreuth.
- 2.1 Amalgamations
- 3.1 Mayor
- 3.2 City Council members
- 3.3 Coat of Arms
- 4.1 Museums
- 4.2 Structures
- 5.1 Established businesses
- 5.2 traffic
- 5.3 Formation
- 5.4 Public bodies
- 6.1 freeman
- 6.2 Sons and daughters of the town
- 6.3 personalities who were active in the city
The small spa resort situated in a wooded Fichtelnaabtal, on the southern edge of the Natural Park Stone Forest.
Heritage Village consists of 38 districts:
- Birch Reuth
- Heritage village
- Border mill
- Hansel mill
- High meadow
- Tube mill
- Stone Mühle
- Wetzleben village
The city was first mentioned in 1109, was already in the Middle Ages a market with city rights. The market was the seat of one of the seven courts of the Community Office Park Stone pastures, where ruled the Parksteiner Landrichter along with twelve jurors in cases of high and low jurisdiction. From 1714 it belonged to the Duchy of Pfalz- Sulzbach completely, In 1777 he came to the Electorate of Bavaria. Between 1806 and 1837 was Heritage Village as well as the entire present-day Tirschenreuth, the city of Weiden in der Oberpfalz, and much of the present-day district of Neustadt an der Waldnaab part of the Bavarian Upper Main Circle. The formal investiture was done by King Ludwig I on June 6, 1842.
In the last well over 450 years the city seven times the fire fell victim. The first documented detectable large fire was in 1568, there were more fires in 1596, 1676, 1771, 1796. The last town fires were in 1832 and 1835.
In 1938, the then independent municipality Old City was incorporated in heritage village. In 1945 or 1946 Schadenreuth followed from the district Kemnath. Grötschenreuth and Wetzleben village ( with the eingemeindeten in 1938 Pfaben and the eingemeindeten in 1945 or 1946 Siegritz ) followed on 1 January 1972, Hauxdorf on 1 July 1972. Wildenreuth came with the 1945 or 1946 eingemeindeten Neuenreuth added on 1 January 1978.
- First Mayor: Hans Donko
- Deputy Mayor: John Reger
- Third Mayor: Sonja Heindl
City Council members
( Term 2008-2014 )
Coat of arms
Blazon: Black eagle on golden background, with red arms ( beak / claws ) and a red prince '.
The coat of arms has been known since the 15th century. Who gave the coat of arms, remains unclear. Also the Salbuch of the Office Park Stone 1416 not know any details about its origin: "... the stat Erndorff is wooed and also with a whole eagle the sy for sigl and have been begabet domit are of a Roman emperor, the same briff and frey unit jn are all verprant and have briff now versigelt dermal khein ".
The coat of arms appears to have been awarded in the 12th century, when the village was the immediate heir kingdom possession, which is not ruled out that this was done by the Emperor Frederick Barbarossa himself. The prince's crown is of later origin.
Culture and sights
The Mining and Heritage Museum Heritage Village was opened in 1995.
- Parish of the Assumption
- Martin Luther Church
- Loretto Chapel
- Windisch Chapel
- Simultaneous Church St. Jakob in Wildenreuth
- List of monuments in heritage village
Economy and infrastructure
- Seltmann Weiden porcelain factory, plant heritage village (one of the most modern flat porcelain factories in the world)
- Contractors Wilhelm Bauer GmbH & Co KG for high-, low - and civil engineering as well as value conservation measures for residential and commercial builders
Heritage Village is connected to the B 22 and B 299. The B 22 connects the village to Bayreuth (40 km), the Federal Highway A9 Nuremberg - Berlin and with willow (distance: 25 km). About the B 299 can be reached within 10 kilometers from junction Falkenberg of the federal motorway 93 Hof -Regensburg.
Between 1909 and 1997, there was by the railway line Reuth heritage village a railway connection, which was shut down in 1972 for passenger and freight transport in 1997. Today, heritage village belongs to the catchment area of the station settlement near heritage village ( traffic every hour ) on the main line Hof-Regensburg/München ( Route number 855).
- Urban Crib
- Protestant kindergarten rainbow
- Catholic Kindergarten St. Elisabeth
- Urban Kindergarten Sundries
- Primary school (elementary and middle school ) with Ganztageszug in the main school
- Urban creche ( in elementary school Heritage Village )
- Vocational School for elder care and geriatric care heritage village
- Clinics Nordoberpfalz AG - Stone Forest Hospital Heritage Village for geriatric rehabilitation in the northern Oberpfalz
Sons and daughters of the town
- Hans Schiffmann ( born December 23, 1879), politician ( NSDAP).
- Hans Müller ( born October 17, 1898), politician ( SPD)
- Wilhelm Schraml ( born June 26, 1935), 84th Bishop of Passau
Personalities who were active in the city
- Sigmund Windisch (1709-1787), sculptor
- Josef Schraml (1895-1954), master baker, a member of the Constituent Assembly of the country for Bayern in 1946 and Member of the Bavarian Parliament 1946-1950 (CSU )
- Bösl Konrad (1938-2009), a Catholic parish priest from 1990 to 2007
- Norbert Scharf (1952-2010), Member of Parliament (SPD ) from 2005 to 2008 Member of the City Council of Heritage Village