The team was founded in 1993 by then even still active as a racer Swiss Andreas Jenzer. After initial successes in the Swiss (with driver titles in 1993, 1995-98 and 2000), the French and the German Formula Ford 1800 ( in 2000 drivers' championship for Marc Benz ) and in the Formula Ford Eurocup, it entered 2000 with the Formula Renault 2.0 Eurocup and the French Formula Renault Championship for the first time in higher classes in appearance; Followed in 2001 by the German Formula Renault Cup. 2003 and 2004 it also took part in the Formula Renault V6 Eurocup and 2005 to 2006 Formula Renault 3.5. From 2007 to 2009 the team played together with the sister team Iris Project, the International Formula Master and led his commitment continued in the indirect succession GP3 Series. The end of 2010 - the final year of the old chassis - left the team with the Swiss LO Formula Renault his last Formula Renault Championship after the 2.0 Eurocup and Italian Formula Renault the back was turned one year earlier. Instead, it came from the year 2010 in the Italian Formula Abarth, after 2011, the additional participation in the new European Championship this category followed. Also, it took 2011 in cooperation with the British team Andy Welch Racing as Jenzer Welch Asia Racing the Asian offshoot of the series, the Formula Pilota China, and won with Mathéo Tuscher the drivers championship.
- Ryan Sharp: German Formula Renault 2000 (2003)
- Dani Clos: Italian Formula Renault 2.0 ( 2006)
- Pål Varhaug: Italian Formula Renault 2.0 (2008, including Team Championship )
- Christopher Zanella: LO Formula Renault 2.0 ( 2008)
- Fabio Leimer: International Formula Master (2009)
- Nico Müller: LO Formula Renault 2.0 ( 2009)
- Zoel Amberg: LO Formula Renault 2.0 ( 2010)
- Sergei Sirotkin: European Formula Abarth (2011, including Team Championship )
- Patric Niederhauser: Italian Formula Abarth (2011, including Team Championship )
In addition, the gain of the championship team comes in the Italian Formula Renault in 2005.