History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Water Hare癸卯( at the beginning of the year Water Tiger壬寅)
Syria: 1374/75 ( year October )
Politics and World Affairs
- Spring: King Ramiro I of Aragon loses the battle of Graus during the Reconquista against the Hudiden of Zaragoza, is killed. In response, Barbastro will of a united Christian army, which connect the first time, many French and Norman knights, besieged and taken. Ramiro's successor as king of Aragón is his son Sancho I
More Events in Europe
- June 7: Goslar Ranked dispute
- Normans conquered Taranto, but are forced to retreat with the arrival of Byzantine admiral Michael Maurikas again.
- After the death of King Béla I of Hungary returns his nephew Solomon, who has been overthrown and sold by Béla in 1061, and fought back against the sons of Béla his claim to the throne.
- Alp Arslan follows Tughrul Beg as Sultan of the Seljuks, even though he has determined his younger brother Suleyman 's successor.
- To 1063: . Gottfried VI, Count of Leuven, Count of Brussels, Landgrave of Brabant, margrave of Antwerp, Duke of Lower Lorraine († 1139 )
- September 3: Henry II, Bishop of Augsburg
- September 4: Tughrul Beg, Sultan of Großseldschuken (c. 990 )
- Bela I, King of Hungary (c. 1017 )