Helen Langehanenberg ( born May 21, 1982 in Münster ) is a German dressage rider.
In 2008 she married Sebastian Langehanenberg (born Heinze ), whom she had met in 2000 and with whom she had already made independent in 2003.
Her training Pferdewirtin graduated with Ingrid Klimke Helen Langehanenberg in Münster. Subsequently, she did an internship with Klaus Balkenhol.
With 16 years Langehanenberg got the then seven -year-old Princeton L, they trained together with Ingrid Klimke and with it the first time placements reached up to the Grand Prix and Grand Prix Spécial and earned her Golden Reitabzeichen.
With Damon Hill, who was trained by Ingrid Klimke, she won at the 2005 World Championships for young dressage horses. In 2007 she won three titles with three horses at the Federal Championships and managed in the winter season with the Responsible breakthrough to Grand Prix Spécial. She was then appointed to the championship squad in 2008. She was also a reservist for the 2008 Olympic Games. During the same year she won with the German team in the Nations Cup in Saumur and Responsible and was also second in the Grand Prix Spécial. In 2010 Langehanenberg took the stallion Damon Hill by Ingrid Klimke. In the winter of 2010/2011 she rode her first full World Cup season and qualified for the World Cup Final in Leipzig.
Helen Langehanenberg 2011 is a member of the A- squad of the German dressage rider since May. At the European Championships in dressage in 2011 they started with Damon Hill in the team competition, where she placed second in the team standings together with Christoph Koshel ( Donnperignon ), Isabell Werth ( El Santo ) and Matthias Alexander Rath ( Totilas ). It reached 71.079 % in the Grand Prix and qualified with 14th place in the individual standings for the Grand Prix Spécial. A score of 75.283 % earned her a 8th place, thus qualifying for the Grand Prix Freestyle. This test, they concluded with the 8th place from ( 80.446 %).
At the World Cup finals in 2012 Langehanenberg achieved with Damon Hill NRW Kürergebnis of 85.143 percent - which meant second place and was the previously best result of her career. In June 2012, she won at the German championships in both the Grand Prix Spécial Balve as well as in the freestyle and set a new personal best of 88,400 percent.
After these successes, she was nominated for the Olympic Games in London. Here they took together with Damon Hill NRW, the German team. With Kristina Sprehe and Dorothee Schneider, she won the silver medal in the team competition dressage. Also at the presentation of young horses Langehanenberg 2012 was successful: ridden by her Damon's Delorange won the Federal Championships of five- year old dressage horses, which was ridden by her chestnut gelding Damon's Satelite Federal Champion of the 4 year old mares and geldings.
The year 2013, it started with the victory of the World Cup Final in Gothenburg, with Damon Hill NRW, it achieved a score of 88.286 percent. In Balve she was with Damon Hill NRW again German champion in both ratings.
- Damon Hill NRW ( * 2000 ), licensed Westphalian stallion, sire Donnerhall, Mother Father: Rubinstein, owner: Christian Beck by 2010 ridden by Ingrid Klimke
- Prince Khevenhüller (* 2002), Rhinelander, Stallion, Father: Florestan, mother father Rohdiament
- Fleur Rubin ( * 2001), Westphalian mare, Sire: Florestan, Mother Father: Rubinstein
- Princeton L (* 1992), Hanoverian gelding, Sire: Prince Thatch xx, Mother Father: watzmann until spring 2005.
- Responsible OLD (* 1999), Oldenburg mare, Sire: rough diamond, mother father: Joy Prince, retired from the sport
Championships and World Cup
- 2013, Herning: Damon Hill 1st place with the team, 2nd place in the Grand Prix Spécial, 2nd place in the freestyle
- 2008 Balve: Responsible with sixth place in the women's competition ( ⌀ 73.104 %)
- 2010, Münster / Westphalia. Responsible with 6th place in the Grand Prix Spécial ( 72.042 %), 5th place in the Grand Prix Freestyle ( 76.800 %)
- 2011 Balve: 5 with Damon Hill place in the Grand Prix Spécial ( 75.042 %), 5th place in the Grand Prix Freestyle ( 78.950 %)
- 2012 Balve: Damon Hill 1st place in the Grand Prix Spécial ( 85.822 % ), 1st place in the Grand Prix Freestyle ( 88.400 %)
- 2013 Balve: Damon Hill 1st place in the Grand Prix Spécial ( 82.167 % ), 1st place in the Grand Prix Freestyle ( 87.400 %)
- 2009, Frankfurt / Main ( World Cup Final young rider): Responsible with 5th place ( 75.100 %)
- 2013 Gothenburg: Damon Hill 1st place ( 88.286 %)
Important placements ( in selection)
- 2008: 3rd GP Spécial CDI 4 * Dortmund Responsible ( 69.640 %)
- 2nd Place GP Spécial CDIO Saumur with 3 * Responsible ( 70.917 %)
- 2nd Place GP Freestyle CDI 4 * Aachen Responsible ( 71.500 %)
- 3rd GP Freestyle CDI -W Neumünster with Damon Hill ( 77.675 %)
- 1st Place GP Spécial CDI 4 * 's- Hertogenbosch with Damon Hill ( 76.958 %)
- 1st Place GP Freestyle CDI 4 * Lingen Responsible ( 75.325 %)
- 1st Place GP Spécial CDI 4 * Aachen with Damon Hill ( 74.125 %)
Best International Results (since 2008)
- Grand Prix de Dressage: 2008: 69.208 % (5th place at the CDI 4 * Donaueschingen Responsible )
- 2009: 70.511 % (6th place at the CDI -W Frankfurt Responsible YR )
- 2010: 71.446 % (4th place at the CDI -W Odense Responsible )
- 2008: 69.640 % (3rd place at the CDI 4 * Responsible Dortmund )
- 2009: 70.917 % ( 2nd at CDIO Saumur with 3 * Responsible )
- 2010: 69.833 % ( 9th at the CDI 4 * Responsible Dortmund )
- 2008: 69.900 % ( 7th in the CDI 3 * Wiesbaden Responsible )
- 2009: 75.100 % (5th place at the CDI -W Frankfurt Responsible YR )
- 2010: 75.500 % (4th place at the CDI -W Odense Responsible )
( Results as of December 29, 2013 )
In November 2012, she was awarded along with 163 other athletes the Silver Laurel Leaf.