United Technologies Corporation
- Louis R. Chênevert ( President & CEO)
- George David ( Chairman & CEO)
The United Technologies Corporation ( UTC) is an American, world of represented manufacturers of technology products headquartered in Gold Building in Hartford, Connecticut, United States, which according to Fortune ( 2006), paragraph 43 of the largest companies in the U.S., and number 126 of the world's largest companies in terms of turnover of 37 billion dollars is. In 2008 the company generated revenues of 58.7 billion U.S. dollars. The share of United Technologies Corporation is publicly traded under the symbol UTX on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- Carrier World leader in the production and sale of heating, ventilating, cooling, and air conditioning
- Hamilton Sundstrand develops and produces components for aerospace
- Otis world's largest manufacturer of elevators, escalators and moving walkways
- Nord-Micro World leader in production and development of cabin pressure control systems for aircraft
- Pratt & Whitney Manufacturer of aircraft engines, gas turbines and rocket engines
- Sikorsky Manufacturer of civilian, industrial and military use helicopters
- UTC Fire & Security Manufacturers and installers of fire alarm systems, fire alarms and fire extinguishers
- UTC Power and UTC Fuel Cells Manufacturers of power generators, and fuel cells for use in aerospace, transportation systems and buildings.
- UTRC ( United Technologies Research Center) central research and development unit for all company departments UTC