Camposampiero is a northern Italian municipality ( comune ) with 12,091 inhabitants (as of 31 December 2012) in the Province of Padua in Veneto. The municipality operates since 2009 the title città (city). Camposampiero is located about 18 kilometers north-east of Padua, about 30 kilometers east of Vicenza and about 33 kilometers northwest of Venice.
In a notarial deed Camposampiero 1117 is first mentioned proven. The place name derives from a chapel dedicated to Saint Peter ( San Pietro), from. Such a church there today.
- Dino Baggio (born 1971 ), soccer player (Midfield)
- Daniele Gastaldello ( b. 1983 ), football player ( defensive )
- Chiara Rosa ( * 1983), shot putter
- Marco Benfatto (* 1988), cyclist
- Luca Dotto (* 1990), float ( short haul )
Through the community's Strade Regional lead 307 and 308 of Padua direction Castelfranco Veneto. The train station of Camposampiero is near railroad tracks from Padova to Bassano del Grappa and Camposampiero to Montebelluna.
Camposampiero maintains a partnership with the Polish community Jasło in the Subcarpathian Voivodeship.