Wesot Habracha (Hebrew וזאת הברכה, "And this is the blessing " - supplement: Moses ) is a reading section ( Parasha or Sidra ) of the Torah, and includes the text Deuteronomy / Devarim 33.1 to 34.12.
It is the Sidra of the Simchat Torah celebration.
- Moses blesses before his death the individual tribes except the tribe of Simeon.
- God lets him see the whole country.
- Moses dies aged 120 years.
- God himself buries him, nobody knows of Moses grave.
- Israel mourns 30 days to Moses.
- Israel obeyed Joshua and executes all commands that gave Moses God.
- Completion of the Pentateuch: " a prophet is never again in Israel like Moses occurred. "
The corresponding Haftorah is Jos 1:1-18.