Vlasikha, Moscow Oblast
The settlement is situated about 30 km as the crow west-southwest of the center of the Russian capital - both of Oblastverwaltungszentrums - Moscow and 12 km from Moscow ring road away on a small right tributary of the Moskva River.
Wlassicha forms a separate urban district, which is surrounded by the territory of Rajons Odintsovo. From its administrative center Odintsovo it is about 5 km away to the west.
Intercontinental ballistic missiles (left MR UR-100/SS-17 ) and landing capsule of a Zenit- reconnaissance satellites, situated in Wlassicha
A village called Kostino in place of today's settlement was first mentioned in 1646, and later in the 17th century already as Kostino, also Wlassicha. Until the 20th century there was a little farm estate and a country house, the various nobles belonged, first the Pushkin family, among others the Moscow boyars Kirill Naryshkin, maternal grandfather of Tsar Peter I, as well as towards the end of the 18th century the former, who had fled to Russia ruler of the Principality of Moldavia Alexandru II Mavrocordat.
From the 1920s various facilities of the Red Army were at Wlassicha created, including the predecessor of the military Microbiological Research Institute, before it was relocated in 1937 to the island Gorodomlja in Seliger. In the German -Soviet war of Staff of the Western Front of the Red Army was located in Wlassicha in October 1941 temporarily under Georgy Zhukov, the defense of Moscow against the advancing German Wehrmacht coordinated from there.
After the war Wlassicha was expanded to command post of the strategic missile forces of the Soviet Army and carried the code name Odintsovo -10, the residential area also closed military town of No. 22/1 (Russian Sakryty wojenny gorodok № 22/1 ). By order of the President of Russia on 19 January 2009, the settlement from the city Odintsovo, to which it belonged until now, spun, was awarded the status of a SATO ( " closed city " ) and one independent city circle to which also the previously to the neighboring village Judino corresponding " Mikrorajon " ( housing estate ) Schkolny was connected.
Note: Census data
1998 Ilya Muromets - church was consecrated in Wlassicha, which is held in the style of early Russian church buildings from the 12th to the 14th century. A side altar of Saint Barbara (Russian Swjataja Varvara ) consecrated, which is also illustrated in arms and flag of the settlement.
Economy and infrastructure
In Wlassicha are the staff and the central place of the Strategic Missile Forces ( RWSN ) of the Russian armed forces. In the settlement outweigh supply facilities for the units stationed there; the place is mainly residential area for military personnel and their families, with prefabricated housing that were built since the 1950s until today.
Road connection from Odintsovo by which the coming of Moscow Moschaisker Chaussee (also old Smolensk road, highway A100 ) runs. In Odintsovo is also the nearest railway station. From the north of the A106 can Wlassicha (also called Rublyovka ) from be achieved.