Abaucourt is a commune with 303 inhabitants (as of January 1, 2011 ) in the department of Meurthe -et -Moselle in the Lorraine region.
Abaucourt is located on the seille, about 18 kilometers east of Pont-à- Mousson. The seille Abaucourt flows around in a large arc, it forms the west, north and south of the municipal boundary. The majority of the 7.80 km ² comprising congregation area is used by agriculture, only in the extreme south of the community has an interest in a forestry area ( Bois du Haut of Trappes and Bois du Four).
The place appeared in the 12th century the first time in a deed of the Abbey Neuweiler.
- Nativity of Mary Church ( Église de la Nativité -de- la- Vierge ), 1920-1925 rebuilt in its present form