- Wannseebahn ( KBS 200.1 )
- Ext. Light rail ( KBS 200.7 )
The train station Berlin- Nikolassee is a station of the Berlin S-Bahn. It is located in the Berlin district Nikolasee the district Steglitz-Zehlendorf. The station consists of two operationally independent breakpoints. In operation Jobs Directory of the platform at the Wannsee line with NAV, the platform on the extended rail is referred to (parallel to the Wetzlar train) with NIS. Keep it here the S-Bahn lines S1 and S7.
The magnificent reception building is a landmark of Nikolasee.
The initiative for the construction of the station took the Grundstücksgesellschaft homes AG who wanted to open up Nikolasee. The station was the successful establishment of the residential suburb of great importance. Therefore, the outstanding for the time reception building in the style of the citizens Gothic, the Fritz Bräuning and Paul Vogler designed.
The Nikolasee station at the intersection of the Wetzlar train and the Wannsee railway was opened on 1 May 1902. Since 1928 Wetzlar track, electrified the Wannseebahn since 1933. The current shape was the railway station between 1934 and 1938. The pedestrian link was created between the platforms and isolated on the Wetzlar train the suburban traffic from long-distance transport.
The Nikolasee station is one of the quieter stations of the Berlin S-Bahn. As interchange it is only rarely used, since the paths between the platforms are relatively long; the switch is on the neighboring station Wannsee most convenient.
Platform on the tram ( line S7)
The S-Bahn station is served by lines S1 and S7 of the Berlin S-Bahn. There is a transit traffic to the bus lines of the Berlin Transport Authority.