History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Water sheep癸未( at the beginning of the year Water Horse壬午)
Syria: 1414/15 ( the year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- The Crusaders under King Baldwin I of Jerusalem besieged unsuccessfully the Fatimid city of Acre.
- A generous Armenian prince buys Bohemond of Taranto, Prince of Antioch, free after 3 years danischmendischer captivity.
- After his brother's death is Niels I. King of Denmark.
- The Almoravid governor of Granada, Muhammad ibn al -Hajj (brother of Ali ), is killed by Castilian troops in battle near Talavera.
- First mention of Aich, Agree High Stetten, Höllstein, Rottingen and Tauberrettersheim.
- Founding of the Benedictine Monastery Kastl.
- February 24: Toba, Emperor of Japan († 1156 )
- Before August: William Aetheling, English Prince († November 25, 1120 )
- Alfons Jordan, Count of Toulouse ( † April 1148 )
- Ahmed Yesevi, Islamic mystic and poet († 1165 )
- Yue Fei, Chinese folk hero and army commander of the Song Dynasty († February 3, 1142 )
- To 1103: André de Montbard, 5th Grand Master of the Knights Templar († 1156 )
- To 1103: Adelaide of Louvain, second wife of Henry I of England († 1151 )