Langoiran is a commune in the Gironde department in the region of Aquitaine. The community on the Garonne is located about 25 km south of the city of Bordeaux. While Langoiran in 1962 still had 1571 inhabitants, is one you currently 2287 inhabitants (as of 1 January 2011).
The municipality belongs to the canton in the Arrondissement Cadillac Langon.
Langoiran is a wine community; the vineyards are among the appellations Premieres Cotes de Bordeaux and Cadillac.
- The church of Saint Léonce ( late 19th century )
- The fortified mill Gaillardon ( 14th and 15th centuries )
- Ruins of Castle Langoiran, a castle from the 13th century
- The Romanesque church of Saint Pierre- It - Lien
- Arnaud Berquin (1747-1791), writer
- Alain Giresse ( b. 1951 ), football player