Metropolitan Borough of Fulham
The Metropolitan Borough of Fulham was a district in the metropolitan area of the British capital London, with the status of a metropolitan borough. It existed from 1900 to 1965 and was in the western part of the former county of County of London.
Fulham was originally a civil parish in the county of Middlesex. 1834 Hammersmith was separated, which became self-employed. As of 1855, the village belonged to the catchment area of the administration union Metropolitan Board of Works. 1889 Fulham came to the County of London, eleven years later, the conversion was followed in a metropolitan borough.
The area was 1707 acres ( 6.91 km ²). The census revealed the following population figures: