Soueast, formerly Dongnan in Chinese, is a brand of Chinese carmaker South East (Fujian) Motor Co., Ltd.. , Short Soueast motor or SEM.
Southeast Motor is a joint venture between Fujian Motor Industry Group ( 50%) and Mitsubishi Motors (25 %). Behind the remaining 25 % put the Taiwanese manufacturer China Motor Corporation, at the Mitsubishi owns about 15%.
Under the brand Soueast
- Soueast Delica (Mitsubishi L300/Delica ), since 1996, Facelift 2002
- Soueast Freeca (Mitsubishi Freeca ), since 2000, Facelift 2003
- Soueast Lioncel (Mitsubishi Lancer ), since 2003
- Soueast Soveran (Mitsubishi Savrin ), since 2004
- Soueast Freeca - Landio (Mitsubishi Freeca ), since 2005
- Soueast Veryca (Mitsubishi Veryca ), since 2005
- Soueast V3 Lingyue (Mitsubishi Lancer ), since 2008
- Mitsubishi Lancer, since 2006
- Mitsubishi Space Wagon, since 2006
- Mitsubishi Galant, since 2006
- Mitsubishi Zinger, since 2008
- The Mitsubishi Pajero is also sold through the dealer network of Soueast, but is manufactured by Chang Feng.
- The Chrysler Voyager is also produced as a Chrysler Grand Voyager and the Dodge Caravan since 2007 in China. It is in each case to the model that 2007 was in other markets replaced by a new generation.