Musso is a municipality in the Province of Como in the Italian region Lombardy with 1024 inhabitants ( 31 December 2012).
Musso is located about 50 km north of the provincial capital of Como on the northwestern shore of Lake Como. The neighboring municipalities are Colico, Dongo and Pianello del Lario.
Already in Roman times, the area was known for its white marble. 1406 Musso was named as the possession of the Malacrida family.
- Chiesa di San Biagio - Late Romanesque three-nave church, rebuilt in the 16th century. The Campanile dates from the year 1731.