The Honda X11, and X - ELEVEN, is a system designed as a naked bike motorcycle by the vehicle manufacturer Honda.
Honda has the X - ELEVEN offered in Germany in 1999 with fuel injection, immobilizer, catalytic converter, dual brake system, clear-glass headlamps and a stainless steel exhaust system for 18,260 marks. The models of last year, costing 19,640 or 19,990 Mark Mark ( 10 290 EUR ). The official designation is CB 1100 SFY ED, the factory code was SC42. She was the undisguised counterpart to the Honda CBR 1100 XX Blackbird, the fastest production motorcycle in his time, which was on the market since 1996. They could be the successor to the Honda CB 1000 Big One call that was offered from 1993 to 1995. The last Honda X11 ran in early 2003 by the band.
Their appearance is determined by the radiator grille, a massive tank, a Edelstahlkrümmergewirr and a distinctive bridge frame.
The engine characteristic is designed for high torque. The curb weight is 254 kg. It tends, like many others equipped with fuel injection motorcycles also to light the constant motion judder. The brake system has a dual braking system.
The transversely mounted in-line engine is based on the fully-clothed CBR 1100 XX. The liquid-cooled four-cylinder engine produced from 1137 cc capacity is rated at 100 kW (136 hp) and a maximum torque of 113 Nm at a speed of 7000 min -1. The four -cylinder has a bore of 79 mm diameter, the piston has a stroke of 58 mm and a compression ratio of 11:1. Each cylinder head has two gear transmission, overhead camshafts (DOHC ), which drive two intake and two exhaust valves.
The bike accelerates in 2.8 seconds from 0 to 100 km / h and reaches a top speed of 251 km / h
- Engine oil capacity including filter after change 3.9 liters (SAE 10W40 API SE- SG)
- Secondary reduction ratio 17/43
- Fuel injection
- Fuel Regular Unleaded 91 RON
- Fuel supply 22 liters
- Fuel consumption depending on driving style about 5.5 to 10 liters per 100 km
- Engine weight 82.8 kg
- Computer-controlled digital transistorised with full electrical overfeed
- Actuated multi-plate clutch in oil bath over cable
- Throttle bore 42 mm
- Five -speed gearbox with constant mesh
- Self-resetting circuit on the left foot pressed: 1-N -2-3 -4-5
According to Honda Germany Offenbach am Main, the X -11 is classified in Emission class Euro 1.
Frame and chassis
- Double -cradle frame
- Telescopic fork with 108 mm travel
- Fork arm with 140 mm travel
- Nitrogen- filled gas shock absorbers
- Caster angle 25.5 °
- Lag length 102 mm
- Tire size front 120/70 ZR 17/Radial and rear 180/55 ZR 17/Radial
Dimensions and weights
- Overall length 2145 mm
- Overall width 750 mm
- Overall height 1115 mm
- Wheelbase 1500 mm
- Seat height 795 mm
- Footrest height 140 mm
- Dry Weight 222 kg
- Empty weight 254 kg
- Payload 188 kg
- Permitted total weight 442 kg
1999-2000 frame, Fußrastenträgerplatten and the handle were painted gray, the engine lid magnesium green. 2001-2002, these components were black. The radiator grille was always painted anthracite.
The paint set consists of the front fender, the tank and the rear bumper. The colors were black, blue and red. A model was also available in black with yellow tank.
- Honda: Workshop Manual CB1100SFY. June 1999 edition
- MOTORCYCLE RIDER - August 2006 - Second Hand Honda -11
- FIGHTERS - July 2004 - X11 Power Fighter from Austria
- PS - March 2003 - Comparative Test Honda X11, Aprilia Tuono, Kawasaki Z1000, Triumph Speed Triple
- MOTORCYCLE - Issue 12 - Used Honda X11 purchase
- PS - August 2001 - Compare Suzuki GSX 1400 Honda X11, Yamaha XJR 1300 Kawasaki Z1 900
- MOTORCYCLE - Issue 15 - Comparison Yamaha XJR 1300 Kawasaki ZRX 1200, Honda X11, Suzuki GSX 1400
- MOTORCYCLE - Issue 8 - Compare Honda X11, Kawasaki ZRX 1200 S, Suzuki GSF 1200 Bandit, Yamaha FZS 1000 Fazer
- MOTORCYCLE - Issue 24 - Comparison Ducati Monster S4, Honda X11, Triumph Speed Triple, Moto Guzzi V11, Cagiva V -Raptor
- Mon - September 2000 - Honda CBR 1100 XX duel against X11
- MOTORCYCLE - Issue 14 - Compare Honda X11, Kawasaki ZRX 1100, Triumph Speed Triple, Cagiva V -Raptor
- MOTORCYCLE - Issue 3 - The Best Ducati Monster 900 S, Honda X11, Suzuki SV 650, Triumph Speed Triple
- MOTORCYCLE - Issue 25 - The largest: Four Honda Big Blocks in the test
- MOTORCYCLE - Issue 22 - Compare Honda X11, Suzuki GSF 1200 F, Kawasaki ZRX 1100 Yamaha XJR 1300
- MOTORCYCLE - Issue 20 - First test Honda X ELEVEN