2012–13 Superleague Greece
The Super League 2012/13 was the 54th season of the highest Greek league in men's football and the seventh staging under the name of Super League. It began on August 25, 2012 and ended on June 2, 2013, the last match of the Europa League playoffs.
Defending champion Olympiakos Piraeus successfully defended the championship successfully.
The most surprising newcomer to the highest league is FC Platanias from Crete. Aided by the forced descents, managed the club ascend several leagues in no time and now finds himself for the first time in the Super League.
- Table 3.1
- 3.2 Cross table
After finishing the regular season, the teams play on positions two to five to international launch sites. In contrast, the three last-place teams get into the Football League from. The games began on 25 August 2012.
The teams ranked two to five of the preliminary round to reach the play-offs, in which the three other participants will be played in international competitions. Besides getting the clubs who finished second to fourth place in the regular season, one -point lead in the amount of 1/ 5 of the points projection on the fifth of the regular season ( with commercial rounding ): so PAOK Saloniki receives due to the projection of 18 points a lead of 4 points (18/ 5 = 3.6, rounded to 4). Asteras Tripolis has 12 -point lead and therefore gets 2 points (12/5 = 2.4, rounded to 2) and Atromitos Athens had 2 points ahead in the regular season starts and therefore no bonus in the playoffs (2/ 5 = 0, 4, rounded to 0). Everyone plays against every one return game, so each six matches will be played.
The champion team of Olympiakos Piraeus
- Goal: Franco Costanzo ( 16 / -), Balázs Megyeri (14 / -)
- Defenders: Pablo Contreras (17 /1), Drissa Diakité (4 / - ), José Holebas ( 28/4 ), Ioannis Maniatis (27 /2), Kostas Manolas (24 /1), Francois Modesto ( 20/1), Avraam Papadopoulos ( 5/3), Anastasios Papazoglou ( 15/1), Dimitrios Siovas ( 15/2)
- Midfielders: Djamel Abdoun (27/ 7), Ljubomir Fejsa (15 / -), Ioannis Fetfatzidis (12 / - ), David Fuster ( 18/3 ), Leandro Greco ( 24 / -), Ariel Ibagaza (21 / -) Charalampos Lykogiannis (4 / -), Paulo Machado (28 /2)
- Striker Rafik Djebbour (25 /20), Konstantinos Mitroglou (25/ 11), Marko Pantelic (19/ 6), Juan Pablo Pino (3 / -), Panagiotis Vlachodimos ( 12/2)
- Coach: Míchel
* Vasilios Torosidis (12/1 ), Giannis Zaradoukas (1 / - ), Andreas Tatos (1 / -) and Diogo (1 / -) have left the club during the season