1994â€“95 French Division 1
The Division 1 1994/95 was the 57th season of the French Division 1 began the season on 28 July 1994 with the opening match between Girondins Bordeaux and OGC Nice ( 1-0). As a climber Nice, Stade Rennes and SC Bastia came from the Ligue 2 this. The season as champion finished the FC Nantes and thus became the successor to Paris SG. Qualifying for the UEFA Champions League managed Nantes. For the UEFA Cup Olympique Lyon, AJ Auxerre and RC Lens AS Monaco qualified. At the UEFA Intertoto Cup the following season Bordeaux, FC Metz, AS Cannes and Racing Strasbourg participated. About the Coupe de France, Paris SG participation in the European Cup Winners' Cup the following year secured. Relegated to the Ligue 2 had AS Saint -Étienne, Caen and FC Sochaux.
The cross table presents the results of all games this season represents the home team is listed in the left column and the visiting team in the top row.
The champion team FC Nantes
( Players with at least three inserts were taken into account, and in brackets the matches and goals are specified)
- Goal: Dominique Casagrande (20 / -), Éric Loussouarn (5 / - ), David Marraud (14 / -)
- Defense: Eddy Capron ( 30/1), Éric Decroix (35 / -), Serge Le Dizet (37 /1), Laurent Guyot (15 / -), Christophe Pignol (30 /2)
- Midfielders: Benoît caueter ( 25/1 ), Jean -Michel Ferri ( 33/1 ), David Garcion (3 / - ), Christian Karembeu (34/ 3), Claude Makelele ( 36/3 ), Stéphane Moreau (9 / - ), Reynald Pedros (32/ 5)
- Attack: Patrice Loko (37 /22), Japhet N'Doram (32 /12), Nicolas Ouédec (33 /18), Franck Renou (13 /2), Samson Siasia (11 / -)
- Coach: Jean -Claude Suaudeau