Bound Brothers was a British manufacturer of cyclecars, who was based in Southampton ( Hampshire).
In 1920 he built a four-wheeled Cyclecar called Bound with only one seat, which was very narrow with 660 mm. The drive was a single- precision motor with 3.5 hp ( 2.6 kW). Alternatively engines scanner with a 4 hp, 6 hp and 9 hp were available. The engine power was transmitted via a friction wheel that allowed a continuously variable ratio to the rear wheels. It emerged only a few copies.