Arrol - Johnston was a British car brand.
The company Mo -Car Syndicate Limited began in 1897 in Camlachi in Glasgow with the production of automobiles. 1906 was renamed to The New Arrol - Johnston Car Co Limited and the move to Paisley. 1913 was a re- renamed Arrol - Johnston Limited and the move to Heath Hall in Dumfries. 1927, the company was renamed Arrol - Johnston & Aster Engineering Co Limited as a result of a collaboration with Aster Engineering. After that, the brand name Arrol - Aster was used for some models. 1931 production ended.
Several vehicles of this brand can be seen in the Museum of Transport in Glasgow.