Coventry Premier was a British manufacturer of automobiles.
The Company Coventry Premier Limited of Coventry began in 1919 with the production of automobiles. 1920 Singer took over the company. 1923 production was stopped.
The first model 8 HP was a tricycle Cyclecar, in which the individual wheel was back. It was equipped with a V-2 engine with 1056 cc capacity. Later this model was also available with four wheels. From 1922 the model 10 HP followed with a four-cylinder engine of 1097 cc capacity with Singer.
A vehicle of this make is to visit Transport Museum in Coventry in Coventry.