Chambers Motors Limited, formerly Chambers & Co., was a British manufacturer of automobiles.
The company was founded in 1897 in Belfast, Northern Ireland as Chambers & Co.. Under the leadership of the brothers Robert and James (Jack) Chambers began automobile production in 1904. James Chambers previously worked at Vauxhall. The first model was marketed to February 1905 as Downshire. Then the brand name Chambers was used. In 1907 the name was changed in Chambersburg engine. The company at that time was the largest manufacturer of automobiles on the island of Ireland. By 1914, originated about 100 copies. During the First World War, commercial vehicles were made , and then again cars. 1927 production ended after about 500 copies produced. In August 1929 bankruptcy was filed.
A car of this brand is on display at the Ulster Folk & Transport Museum in Cultra on Belfast.