Tamplin was a British manufacturer of automobiles.
The company Tamplin Motors began in 1919 in Staines with the production of automobiles. In 1923 the company moved to Cheam.
1927 production by about 2000 copies produced was adjusted.
The first model corresponded to the Carden. It was a V-2 engine of J.A.P. equipped with 980 cc engine capacity in mid-engine layout and offered two people behind the other. 1922 added the 8/10 HP 964 cc offering, which was replaced in 1924 by 7/10 HP with 996 cc displacement. In these models, the two-cylinder engine of Blackburne was installed in the front chassis. The body could accommodate two people side by side.
A car of this brand is on display in the Louwman Collection in Raamsdonksveer.