The Palmerston Motor Company Ltd.. was a British automobile manufacturer.
The company Palmerston Motor Company Ltd.. from Boscombe in Bournemouth began in 1920 with the production of automobiles. The brand name denominated palm and Palmerston. In 1921 the company was renamed Palmerston Lytcar Co. and later in Palm Cars Ltd.. Ended in 1923 production.
The first model was the Palmerston 5/7 HP. A two -cylinder boxer engine powered the vehicle. 1922 appeared the Palm 9 HP with a four cylinder engine. Both models had front engine, a three speed gearbox and shaft drive to the rear axle. Specificity were acetylene lamps.