Black Prince (car)
The Black Prince Motors Ltd.. was a British manufacturer of Cycle Cars, the ( County Durham ) was in Barnard Castle resident. In 1920 she presented in her four-wheeled small number cyclecars.
The car was designed by HG White and was powered by an air-cooled engine with a union or two cylinders. Both engines developed 2.75 hp ( 2 kW). The rear wheels were driven by a two-stage belt drive. On request, a spur gear was available instead.
Both the chassis and the open body were made of wood. The flexibility of this wood replaced a suspension.
The total number of copies made is not known, but until now two pieces have survived.