G.W.K. was a British manufacturer of automobiles.
The company G.W.K. Limited began in 1911 in Datchet, Windsor and Maidenhead in the production of automobiles. 1914 the company moved to Maidenhead. 1931 production ended. G.W.K. stands for Grice, Wood, Keiller.
Were produced cyclecars and small cars. The first model HP 8 there until 1918. It was a two-cylinder engine from Coventry Climax with 1069 cc, equipped and weighed 292 kg. The successor of 10.8 HP 1919-1923 had a four-cylinder engine from Coventry Climax 1368 cc and 22 hp. In addition, there were 1922 9.2 HP with a two-cylinder engine and 1069 cc capacity. Between 1923 and 1926, the 11.8 HP was offered with four-cylinder engine and 1496 cc capacity. 1927 reappeared a 10.8 HP with 1368 cc capacity. The last model G 7 of 1931 was the smallest model, it was equipped with a two-cylinder engine with 748 cc displacement in the rear.