Bow- V -Car was a British car brand that was from 1922 to 1923 on the market. Manufacturer was Plycar Company Ltd.. from Luton ( Bedfordshire ).
The only model was a Cyclecar. The car was designed by Charles Frederick Beauvais, who was later known as a designer at the wheelwright New Avon Body Company.
The vehicle had an existing plywood unit from the chassis and body. It was powered by a rear built-in 10 bhp (7.4 kW ) V-2 engine of Precision, which was connected to a three -speed transmission with reverse. From there, the motor force of a chain is guided to the rear wheels.
With its two-seat, open body of the Bow- V -Car was offered for £ 165. Only a few copies were made .