Stangheck (Danish: Stangled ) is a municipality in the district of Schleswig -Flensburg, in Schleswig- Holstein. The municipal area includes large - Bojum, Mariannenhof, Patt castle, Regelsrott, circular courtyard, Stranbüll and Stangheck.


Rundhof (Danish: Runtoft ) was first mentioned in 1231 as Runaetoft, Stangheck 1607 as Kätnerdorf of the estate. The name Rundhof is a corruption of the Danish. He probably refers to a persons name and the extension Toft for a fenced area. In the Middle Ages circular courtyard was a sovereign castle, but fell early in the noble estate and 1460 finally a noble estate was the latest. This became the largest in fishing and one of the most powerful in the eastern Schleswig. Good Rundhof is since 1557 owned by the noble family von Rumohr. The late baroque brick mansion with cavalier house and horse barn was built in 1754. Due to the considerable depth of the building, the mansion has two parallel hipped roofs. The estate is now privately owned and not open to visitors. In the domed hall of the mansion but concerts are held in the summer.

Rundhof and Stangheck belonged to the parish Esgrus, which also included the same now a country church and the church today Niesgrau. However, circular courtyard formed from time immemorial their own legal district which not only large ( but not all) parts of the parish and other possessions east and south thereof included, until the 17th century also float in the middle and western Schleswig. However, the outlying possessions were sold by little, and from the 17th century, also triggered some Meier yards from the main courtyard and were independent goods.

From 1771 new plots were divided, in 1805 serfdom was abolished. 1853 ended in 1805 already limited jurisdiction of the landowner. In 1864 and finally in 1867 the Duchy of Schleswig became Prussian. Rundhof became a separate Gutsgemeinde, which remained, however, limited to the immediate environment of the Haupthofs. Stangheck became an independent country parish, the 1928 also connected the Gutsbezirk. From the municipality mergers in the immediate vicinity in 1970 Stangheck has not been touched.


Of the nine seats in the municipal council has the voter community KWG since the local elections in 2013 four seats, the voter community AWG has three, and the CDU and the SPD have one seat each

Coat of arms

Blazon: " increased divided by blue and gold. Above, a golden Hecktor, below a black deer antler with golden Grind. "


The municipal area is dominated by agriculture and has expansive forest areas.


In the list of cultural monuments in Stangheck are registered in the list of monuments of Schleswig- Holstein cultural monuments.