1985 Formula One season
The Formula 1 1985 season was the 36th FIA Formula 1 World Championship. She was discharged through 16 races in the period from April 7, 1985 until November 3, 1985. Alain Prost won for the first time the drivers' world championship. McLaren was the third time Constructors' world champions.
Teams and Drivers
World Cup ratings
In the drivers 'standings were the best eleven results counted all the results in the constructors' championship.
T = turbo engine
News in brief Formula 1
- Ayrton Senna won his 16th Grand Prix in Estoril, his first Grand Prix.
- Within a month, Manfred angle Hock and Stefan Bellof died in accidents with Porsche Group C sports cars. Stefan Bellof was killed at Spa after a collision with Jacky Ickx and Manfred Winkelhock at Mosport ( Canada).
- McLaren - Porsche was with Alain Prost for the third time Formula 1 World Champion; Cheers for it was the first title.
- ATS grew out of the formula 1.
- Niki Lauda stopped for the second time.