1994 Grand Prix motorcycle racing season
- 3.1 Race Results
- 3.2 Drivers' Championship
- 3.3 Constructors' Championship
- 4.1 Race Results
- 4.2 Drivers' Championship
- 4.3 Constructors' Championship
- 5.1 Race Results
- 5.2 Drivers' Championship
- 5.3 Constructors' Championship
The motorcycle world championship 1994 season was the 46th in the history of FIM motorcycle road racing World Championship.
In the classes to 500 cc to 250 cc to 125 cc and were 14 and discharged eight races at the sidecars.
World Champion will be the one driver or the designer, which until the end of season the most points accumulated in the World Cup. The distribution of points, the placings in the overall results of each race are taken into account. The fifteen first-placed rider in each race will receive points according to the following scheme:
In the evaluation all obtained results came.