2008 Grand Prix motorcycle racing season
- 4.1 Race Results
- 4.2 Teams and Drivers
- 4.3 Drivers' Championship
- 4.4 Constructors' Championship
- 5.1 Race Results
- 5.2 Teams and Drivers
- 5.3 Drivers' Championship
- 5.4 Constructors' Championship
The motorcycle world championship 2008 season was the 60th in the history of FIM motorcycle road racing World Championship.
In the MotoGP class were 18, played 17 races in the class up to 250 cc and 16 in the 125 cc class.
World Champion will be the one driver or the designer, which until the end of season the most points accumulated in the World Cup. The distribution of points, the placings in the overall results of each race are taken into account. The fifteen first-placed rider in each race will receive points according to the following scheme:
Find out more
- In the race calendar was offset by the 2007 season as the only newly added Come race the Grand Prix of Indianapolis. The Grand Prix of Turkey, however, did not take place.
- At the Grand Prix of Qatar, a race at night under floodlights was held for the first time in the history of the Motorcycle World Championship.
- The official console game for the World Cup season is MotoGP 08