1954â€“55 Serie A
The Serie A in 1954/55 was the 22nd season of the Italian Football League Serie A. It started the season on 19 September 1954. The last round was on 19 June 1955., The season as champion finished the AC Milan and was able succeeds Ambrosiana - Inter. As a newly promoted Catania Calcio and Pro Patria Calcio were added in the second division. In the series B dismount the Udinese Calcio and Catania had, with both teams in the relegation came about only through a license withdrawal caused by corruption. On sporting merit SPAL and Pro Patria Calcio were relegated.
The cross table presents the results of all games this season represents the home team is listed in the left column, the visiting team on the top line.
- Goal: Lorenzo Buffon; Riccardo Toros
- Defense: Cesare Maldini; Franco Pedroni; Arturo Silvestri; Francesco Zagatti
- Midfielders: Eros Beraldo; Mario Bergamaschi; Alfio Fontana; Nils Liedholm; Eduardo Ricagni; Juan Schiaffino; Omero Tognon; Sandro Vitali
- Storm: Amleto Frignani; Giancarlo Magnavacca; Gunnar Nordahl; Jørgen Sørensen Leschly; Valentino Valli; Albano Vicariotto
- Coach: Béla Guttmann, later Ettore Puricelli