1989â€“90 Serie A
The Serie A in 1989/90 was the 57th season of the Italian Football League Serie A. It started the season on 27 August 1989. As a climber of Genoa, AS Bari, Udinese Calcio and U.S. Cremonese came from Serie B to. The season as champion finished Napoli and thus became the successor to Inter Milan. The qualification for the European Cup of Champions managed Napoli and AC Milan as the winner in the European Champions Cup in 1989/90. For the UEFA Cup to Inter, AS Roma, Atalanta Bergamo and Bologna FC qualified. About the Coppa Italia Juventus Turin secured the participation in the European Cup Winners 'Cup the following year, which was also Sampdoria took part as the winner in the European Cup Winners' Cup in 1989/90. Relegated to the B series had Udine, Hellas Verona, Ascoli Calcio and Cremona.
The cross table presents the results of all games this season represents the home team is listed in the left column, the visiting team on the top line.
The champion team SSC Napoli
( In brackets the appearances and goals are specified)
- Goal: Raffaele Di Fusco (2 / - ); Giuliano Giuliani (32 / -)
- Defense: Marco Baroni (33/ 2); Tebaldo Bigliardi (7 / - ); Giancarlo Corradini (28/ 2); Ciro Ferrara (33 / - ); Giovanni Francini (26/ 3); Alessandro Renica (8/ 1); Massimo Tarantino (1 / -)
- Midfielders: Alemao (27/ 2); Antonio Bucciarelli (2 / - ); Massimo Crippa (32/ 4); Fernando De Napoli (32 / - ); Luca Fusi (29/ 2); Massimo Mauro ( 30/1)
- Storm: Careca (22/ 10); Andrea Carnevale (31/ 8), Diego Maradona (28/ 16); Maurizio Neri (3 / - ); Gianfranco Zola (18 /2)
- Coach: Alberto Bigonville