1981â€“82 Serie A
The Serie A 1981/82 was the 49th season of the Italian Serie A. began the season on 13 September 1981. Promoted as AC Milan, Genoa and AC Cesena came from Serie B to do so. The season as champion finished the Juventus and was able to defend his title last year. The qualification for the European Cup of Champions managed Juventus. For the UEFA Cup, the Fiorentina, AS Roma and Napoli qualified. About the Coppa Italia, the Inter Milan secured the participation in the European Cup Winners' Cup the following year. Relegated to the B series had the AC Milan, FC Bologna and Como Calcio.
The cross table presents the results of all games this season represents the home team is listed in the left column, the visiting team on the top line.
(in brackets the matches and goals are specified)
- Goalkeeper: Dino Zoff (30 / -)
- Defense: Sergio Brio (29/ 1); Antonio Cabrini (29/ 5); Claudio Gentile ( 27/2 ); Carlo Osti (6 / - ); Gaetano Scirea (30/ 5)
- Midfielders: Massimo Bonini (28/ 1); Liam Brady (29/ 5); Pietro Fanna (21/ 1); Giuseppe Furino (27 / - ); Domenico Marocchino (29/ 1); Cesare Prandelli (8 / - ); Marco Tardelli (22/ 3); Roberto Tavola (3 / -)
- Striker Roberto Bettega (7/ 5); Giuseppe Galderisi (16/ 6); Paolo Rossi ( 3/1); Pietro Paolo Virdis (30 /9)
- Coach Giovanni Trapattoni