Soyuz TMA- 09M is a mission name for the flight of the Russian Soyuz spacecraft to the International Space Station. In the course of the ISS program of flight is called ISS AF - 35S. It was the 35th visit of a Soyuz spacecraft to the ISS, and the 141st flight in Sojusprogramm.
- Fyodor Nikolayevich Yurchikhin (4th space flight), Commander, ( Russia / Roskosmos )
- Luca Parmitano ( first space flight), flight engineer, (Italy / ESA )
- Karen Nyberg Lujean ( second space flight), flight engineer, (USA / NASA)
- Mikhail Tyurin Vladislavovich ( third space flight), Commander, ( Russia / Roskosmos )
- Richard Alan Mastracchio (4th space flight), flight engineer, (USA / NASA)
- Koichi Wakata (4th space flight), flight engineer, ( Japan / JAXA )
The mission took three crew members of the ISS Expeditions 36 and 37 to the International Space Station. The Soyuz spacecraft Soyuz TMA- 07M sparked off as a rescue capsule.
Also this mission docked as Soyuz TMA- 08M in less than six hours after the start of the ISS. The ship moored at the Mini Research Module Rassvet.