Soyuz TM -34 mission is the designation for the flight of a Russian Soyuz spacecraft to the International Space Station (ISS). It was the fourth visit of the Soyuz spacecraft with the ISS and the 110th flight in Sojusprogramm.
- Yuri Pavlovich Gidzenko ( third space flight), Commander (Russia Russia)
- Roberto Vittori ( first space flight), flight engineer (European Space Agency / Italy Italy)
- Mark Shuttleworth ( first space flight ), Space Tourist ( South Africa South Africa)
- Gennady Ivanovich Padalka, commander
- Oleg Dmitrievich Kononenko, flight engineer
- Sergey Viktorovich Saljotin ( second space flight ), Commander (Russia Russia)
- Frank De Winne ( first space flight), flight engineer (European Space Agency ESA / Belgium )
- Yuri Valentinovich Lonchakov ( second space flight), flight engineer (Russia Russia)
This was the 17th visit a spaceship to the International Space Station. The designation of the flight is ISS 4S.
The parameters given here are the published data immediately after the start-up phase dar. In connection with coupling maneuvers it comes to continuously track changes. Deviations from information provided by various sources are possible.