Soyuz TMA -15 is a mission name for the flight of the Russian Soyuz spacecraft to the International Space Station (ISS). As part of the ISS program, the flight is called ISS AF - 19S. It is the 19th visit of a Soyuz spacecraft to the ISS and the 125th flight in Sojusprogramm. The launch took place on 27 May 2009, on May 29, the spacecraft docked to the ISS.
- Roman Romanenko Jurjewitsch ( first space flight), Commander ( Roscosmos / Russia)
- Frank De Winne ( second space flight), flight engineer ( Esa / Belgium)
- Robert Thirsk ( second space flight), flight engineer (CSA / Canada)
- Dmitri Kondratyev Jurjewitsch ( for Romanenko )
- André Kuipers ( for De Winne )
- Chris Hadfield ( Thirsk )
This mission brought three other crew members of the ISS Expeditions 20 and 21 to the International Space Station. The Soyuz spacecraft remained docked and served as second rescue capsule next Soyuz TMA -14 for, which has grown with this flight on six long-term occupation.