Soyuz TMA- 07M is the mission name for a flight of Russia's Soyuz spacecraft to the International Space Station. In the course of the ISS program of flight is called ISS AF - 33S. It was the 33rd visit to a Soyuz spacecraft to the ISS and the 139th flight in Sojusprogramm.
- Roman Romanenko Jurjewitsch ( second space flight), Commander, ( Russia / Roskosmos )
- Chris Austin Hadfield ( third space flight), flight engineer, ( Canada / CSA)
- Henry Thomas Marshburn ( second space flight), flight engineer, (USA / NASA)
- Fyodor Nikolayevich Yurchikhin (4th space flight), Commander, ( Russia / Roskosmos )
- Luca Parmitano ( first space flight), flight engineer, (Italy / ESA )
- Karen Nyberg Lujean ( second space flight), flight engineer, (USA / NASA)
The mission took three crew members of the ISS Expeditions 34 and 35 to the International Space Station. The Soyuz spacecraft consisted of the orbital and service module of the spacecraft, which was originally scheduled for Soyuz TMA- 04M. The heavily damaged by leakage test landing capsule was replaced by a new one. The spaceship newly inserted as No. 704A sparked Soyuz TMA- 05M from the rescue capsule.