Soyuz TMA- 14M is a mission name for the planned flight of Russia's Soyuz spacecraft to the International Space Station. In the course of the ISS program of flight is called ISS AF -40S. It is the 40th visit of a Soyuz spacecraft to the ISS and the 146th flight in Sojusprogramm be.
- Alexander Mikhailovich Samokutjajew ( second space flight), Commander, ( Russia / Roskosmos )
- Yelena Serova Olegovna ( first space flight ), aircraft engineer, ( Russia / Roskosmos )
- Eugene Barry Wilmore ( second space flight ), flight engineer, (USA / NASA)
- Gennady Ivanovich Padalka ( fifth space flight ), Commander, ( Russia / Roskosmos )
- Mikhail Borisovich Korniyenko ( second space flight), flight engineer, ( Russia / Roskosmos )
- Scott Joseph Kelly ( fourth space flight), flight engineer, (USA / NASA)
The mission brings three crew members of the ISS Expeditions 41 and 42 to the International Space Station. The Soyuz spacecraft Soyuz TMA -12M triggers from a rescue capsule.
The on-board engineer Jelena Serova is the first Russian cosmonaut to fly to the ISS. She is the second Russian woman by Yelena Kondakova with a long-term mission and the fourth Russian / Soviet woman with a space flight (after Valentina Tereshkova, Svetlana Sawizkaja and Yelena Kondakova ).