List of Olympic medalists in figure skating
The list of Olympic gold medalist in figure skating lists all the winners and the second-and third-placed figure skating competitions at the Olympic Summer and Winter Games, broken down by men and women and the various competitions on since 1908. In the other part, all skaters who were Olympic champion at least once listed. It concludes with the individual nations ratings.
- 2.1 Men
- 2.2 Women
- 3.1 overall
- 3.2 Men
- 3.3 Women
- 3.4 pairs
- 3.5 Ice Dancing
Figure skating was part of the Olympic competition program before the Winter Games were lifted in 1924 from the baptism. In the Summer Games in 1908 first medals were awarded in figure skating. The still located in the Olympic program of the Winter Games disciplines of the individual running for men and women as well as the pair skating had its premiere in 1908. Only in the first year of competition was in the special characters of the Lords part of the official program. Before the 1924 Winter Games figure skating took over, found in 1920 once more competitions at the Summer Games held. The ice dancing since the Winter Games of 1976 in the program.
Single run of the men
Special characters gentlemen
Single run of the women
Pair of running
( 1) In 2002, the silver medal was awarded to the Canadian pair at first. After the scoring for the Russian pair collusion were noted by the judges, after which two couples received the gold medal.
- Position: Specifies the order of the athletes again. This is determined by the number of gold medals. With the same number of silver medals after the bronze medals are compared.
- Name: Lists the name of the athlete.
- Country: Denotes the country that launched the athlete. With a change of nationality, the country is named, for the athlete scored the last medal.
- From: The year in which the athlete has won the first medal.
- To: The year in which the athlete has won the last medal.
- Gold: Reports the number of gold medals won.
- Silver: Reports the number of silver medals won.
- Bronze: Reports the number of bronze medals won.
- Total: Reports the total number of medals won.