Albino is a municipality with 18,192 inhabitants (as of 31 December 2012) in the Province of Bergamo in the Italian region Lombardy.
- Parish Church of San Giuliano, founded in 898 was built in 1497 bell tower was designed by Cosimo Fanzago.
- Monastery of San Bartolomeo, built in the 12th century in Lombard- Gothic styles. It contains frescos, originating from a renovation in the 16th century.
- Called Santa Maria della Conception (late 15th century ), also Madonna del lupo
- Casa della Misericordia in 1570 with frescoes by Giovan Battista Moroni
- Casa Solari ( 16th century )
Albino is on the road SS 671 through the Serio Valley. It is associated with the light rail Bergamo Bergamo by albino. It is the starting point of the cable car Albino - Selvino to the higher neighboring towns Selvino and Aviatico.