Busenhausen is a municipality in the district of Old Churches ( Westerwald) in Rhineland- Palatinate. It belongs to the municipality Old churches.
- 2.1 Name
- 2.2 demographics
- 3.1 municipal
- 4.1 associations
- 4.2 events
- 5.1 Agriculture
- 5.2 Wind turbines
- 5.3 infrastructure
- 5.4 Village Renewal
- 5.5 traffic
Busenhausen is an agricultural community on the southern slope of the Beulskopfes with a district size of 302 ha, divided in 82 hectares of forest and 182 hectares of utilized agricultural area. Of these, 72 ha of arable land and 110 ha of grassland.
Busenhausen located in the northern Westerwald and is of three streams - Heupelzerbach, Born meadow Erbach and an unnamed waters - flowing through it, which unite south of the village. East of Busenhausen extends a forested slope ( Hardt ), lies on the edge of the cemetery. Busenhausen is located on the county road 53, which opens into the bulge in the provincial road 267. Neighboring villages are clockwise: Hilgenroth, Obererbach, Bachenberg, Kettenhausen, Heupelzen and buckling.
Busenhausen consists of two districts, the actual Busenhausen and the 2 km northern bulge, with only the right, east side is one of Busenhausen, left, western part of the district Heupelzen.
The climate is much rougher than on the Rhine or Rhine -Main area, an average of about 3 ° colder. The average annual temperature is 7.9 ° C, the precipitates are annual average at 930 mm.
The first written mention is in 1450 in the necrology of the abbey Marienstatt. Then Godart had " 11 1/2 Albus," donated by Bosenhausen and his wife Mechel the abbey. From another record shows that was John of Bosenhausen 1464-1478 Judges in the Old churches. 1662 had Busenhausen 15 " smokes ", corresponding to 15 homes or about 75 residents.
The common in all the old opera house names are built around 1800-1830.
Busenhausen was school location from 1855 to 1973, also for the surrounding communities. For the first time in 1855, a restaurant was mentioned in Busenhausen. The first owner, and probably also the founder Karoline Bitzer, born Jungnitzius. From it is derived the name Kalin's house, which had developed from her first name Karoline by sanding.
1961 new school was built, today's kindergarten.
Locals say Westerwäller Platt " Bosen "; because in the 15th century Busenhausen was still called Bosenhausen. The nickname for Busenhausen is " bra ".
The name Busenhausen has undergone many modifications over the centuries. 1624 is spoken in a deed of Bußenhausen and 1753 only by fines. On the origin of the place name, there are only guesses. One essay after it is returned to the old personal name " Bouso ", others bring it to the earlier on the Beulskopf strong common boxwood ( " Busbaum ") in connection. But he comes from the with " bosom " related word " construction ", so Busenhausen would mean as much as " the above houses ."
The villages with the " live " date back to the Carolingian period and the term indicates small Notbefestigungen towards that originated around the 8th and 9th century by systematic settlement.
According to a further variant, he would come by the nobleman John of Bosen, which was mentioned in 1580.
In 1787 Busenhausen had only 22 inhabitants, in 1840 the number had risen to 131 and in 1919 there were already 316 inhabitants. In the community Busenhausen / bulge live today 386 people, including about 276 in Busenhausen directly, about 201 are male, 179 female, 219 ev, 91 rk. , Living in 173 households in these 94 houses. In the last 20 years the population rose by 22% in the years 2002 and 2003, 8 children were born until 4/2005 already 2 The residents of Busenhausen are today predominantly Protestant, while those of buckling mostly Catholic.
The development of the population, the values from 1871 to 1987 based on population censuses:
Percentage of population by age groups in the district of Old Churches in 2000 ( compared Busenhausen including buckling 2005)
Currently lying in Busenhausen the proportions of 3-6 -, 6-10 -, 16-19 -, 19-25 - and 40-60 years than those of the district Old churches in 2000 that the under 3 -year-old as well as over 60 years including. Thus, the initial situation is more positive than the average for the district. Give reasons for this can be mainly due to the proximity to the county seat, which is also the return of young families is evident in the place.
The local council in Busenhausen consists of eight council members, who were elected at the municipal election held on 7 June 2009 by majority vote, and the honorary mayor as chairman location. In the previous election period from 2004 to 2009 the council consisted of twelve members.
Culture and sights
- The Choral Society Busenhausen - Kettenhausen directed every five years a singing festival from
- The Singgemeinschaft Busenhausen initiated the inclusion of Busenhausen - song as a local anthem.
- Guitar group
- The MGV buckling Heupelzen of 1900 donated in 2007 revenue and revenue collection for the support of needy children in the Philippines
- Chairman of rural women Busenhausen is the local mayor Erika Hüsch.
- The church choir Cäcillia bulge in 1950 to celebrate the completion of the chapel " St. Founded Aloysius " in buckling
- May Day celebrations
- Remembrance of the fallen of both world wars at the Cenotaph - Remembrance Sunday
- 150 years Kalin
Economy and infrastructure
There is a co- operating in full-time employment, which is supported by three families and operates mainly cattle and dairy farming. He operates a biogas plant with CHP. An alternator fed excess amounts of electricity into the public power grid. The energy source used the company's own cattle manure, as well as exclusively self-generated renewable raw materials ( grass and maize). Together with another family full-time operation and four part-time farmers is agricultural land about 58 percent of the municipal area. A horse farm offers therapeutic riding.
The municipality Old churches planning to update the land use plan for the designation of land for wind turbines, which is for the most part in the district Busenhausen. On the part of the local community Busenhausen, the forest prospective shaft and other citizens are put forward suggestions and objections to the designation.
Busenhausen has a village square and three small squares with benches within the local situation, a pond system and a cemetery with mortuary. A memorial to the fallen of the World Wars is maintained together with the neighboring communities and entertained.
In Busenhausen is a kindergarten of the municipality with three groups. An outdoor play area was redesigned with the help of the parents, the forest play area was provided by the forest prospective shaft available. Moreover, there exists in Busenhausen since August 2005 a body of the Evangelical Youth Services in ownership of the company founded by Eva von Tiele - Winckler peace Shortes.
The forest prospective joint shaft has 72.5 ha of forest in 17.5 units, a number of smaller industrial, commercial and craft shops, including a Hufbeschlagschmiede, offer a local primary care.
Overall, in the community there are about 30 jobs. In addition, some agricultural contracting company offers seasonal work.
As part of the 1992 village renewal concept, accompanied by a land consolidation process, the development of the town has taken a child and obtaining value worthy end in the course of the past 15 years. The concept, which was developed in the wider citizen participation is to get the residents of their village as long-term worth living. The community is participating with private buildings in the " Exemplary renovated formative view of buildings in rural areas" and " Model New Building in Rural Areas". In March 2007 Busenhausen was recognized as a priority community in the area of village renewal by the State of Rhineland -Palatinate.
In 2003 Busenhausen has competition Our village is beautiful - Our village has a future won three prizes: 1st place in the district of Old Churches ( special class ). 2nd place in the district of Koblenz, a bronze medal in Rhineland- Palatinate. In 2000 Busenhausen achieved the 5th place in the main class at the county level. This is partly due to the fact that suggestions made have already been implemented in the village renewal concept.
The distance to the middle center Old churches is 4 km. The transport connection is made by means of private and three times a day verkehrendem bus.